The Honda XR series is a range of four-stroke off-road motorcycles that were designed in Japan but assembled all over the world.
Some of the XR series came in two versions: R and L. The R version bikes were enduro machines designed for off-road competitive riding. They were fitted with knobby off-road tires and were not always street legal. The L version models were dual-sport trailbikes, fitted with lights, indicators, horn, and street legal tyres.
- Candy Ruby Red / Special Metallic Silver
- Candy Sapphire Blue/ Ivory White
- Excel Black / Tahitian Red
- Fire Red / Special Metallic Silver / Gloss Black
- Mars Orange / Special Metallic Silver
- Shiny Orange / Gloss Black
Honda XL Series (1972-1982)
- Shiny Orange / Ivory White / Gloss Black
- Shiny Orange / Special Metallic Silver
- Tahitian Red / Gloss Black
- Tahitian Red / Special Metallic Silver
VMR Paints, LLC. is not in affiliated with any paint manufacturing or distributing company, such as House of Kolor®, Dupont®, and/or PPG®, who's paints may be used to reproduce custom mixed paint colors sold and packaged on this site or any site owned and operated by VMR Paints. VMR Paints is not in affiliated with any motorcycle manufacturing company, such as Harley-Davidson®, Honda®, Indian®, Yamaha®, Kawasaki®, Norton®, Triumph®, Suzuk®, Ducat®, and/or BMW®. Logos and trademark names are the property of the licensed registered companies. VMR Paints uses of these logos and/or trademark names in good faith only to describe and identify the OEM product. All paints and additional products sold by VMR Paints are considered or referred as after market paint and in no way does VMR Paints make any claim to reproduce or sell any original paint used by any manufacture listed a on this site.